In this article, we are going to implement Response Caching with MediatR in ASP.NET Core using its awesome Pipeline Behaviours. This means that every response that is sent out of your application (API) will be cached with a very simple implementation. I have written a couple of articles about MediatR and why it’s one of the MUST USE libraries for .NET devs. This library simplifies your Application to an extent yet gives you complete control.
- 1. What’s Response Caching with MediatR?
- 2. What we will build?
- 3. Getting started with Caching with MediatR in ASP.NET Core
- 4. Adding the ICacheableMediatrQuery interface
- 5. Cache Setting – appSettings
- 6. Implementing the Caching Behavior – Explained
- 7. Building the CQRS Handlers
- 8. Testing with Swagger
Read the entire article: https://codewithmukesh.com/blog/caching-with-mediatr-in-aspnet-core/